You’ve come this far – your beer spa session is booked, your hotel is booked, and you’re all excited to live the ultimate beer experience. You’ll love it, guaranteed! But what to do before your session, or after?
Where to eat before or after your beer spa session?
We recommend two authentic restaurants in the center. La Rose Blanche (try the leg of lamb with beer) and La Brouette, a hamburger house. As the Good Beer Spa has a partnership with both restaurants, they offer (just tell the waiter you came from the Good Beer Spa):
- the first free beer with your meal in the La Rose Blanche
- an extra beer with the beer trial sets (3, 5 or 12) in La Brouette
Other restaurants in the area:
- A good greek restaurant : Omiros.
- Une bonne pizza? La Piola Pizza.
- The Wild Geese: Irish pub with a limited pub grub menu
Activities around the Beer Spa
Art Nouveau: a walk through Saint-Josse-ten-Noode (opens Google Maps)
Where to stay in Brussels?
We recommend hotel NHOW at just a 15-minute walk from the Spa. They also have fine dining.
Another fine hotel in the area is the Martin’s Hotel Shuman.